Back 2 the House
*Please check back regularly for the most updated information.
We are now back in the house, after 15 months, when we adjusted to 100% of our corporate worship being online due to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
WHAT WE KNOW AT THIS POINT:
The online campus worship times and format will not change. We will see you online and in the chat at 7am | 9:30am | 11:45am PST. So, absolutely nothing will change for the online campus.
We will add two, in-person worship services in The Tabernacle (321 N. Eucalyptus Avenue | Inglewood, CA 90302) at 7am and 9:30am PST.
SERVICE DETAILS AND PROTOCOL
• Masks will be required at all times while on FCBC’s campus (indoors and outdoors).
• In accordance with state and local public health guidelines for large gatherings, fully-vaccinated members are asked to attend our in-person services. For the community’s overall health and safety, other Champions should continue to watch our online campus services from the safety of their home.
• In-person worship services will operate at full capacity. We will not administer temperature checks at the door and we will not require registration in order to attend.
• Offering baskets will NOT be passed during in-person worship service. We will continue to collect tithes & offering—online, by mail, or at designated drop boxes throughout the campus.
• Communion trays will NOT be passed during in-person worship service. We will distribute Communion elements to Champions upon entry into the building.
• Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the campus in convenient locations.
• All members will be encouraged to exit the building immediately—no gathering in the sanctuary or lobby.
• There will be limited capacity in the restrooms.
• All meeting spaces (including the Tabernacle) will be sanitized and cleaned between services.
We can't wait to see you in The Tabernacle!