For more than two decades, the Community Service Ministry (CSM) has been on the cutting edge of Christian Social Services. Our mission is to provide trainings, and services that will be empowering to the local community. CSM assists those in need by:
- Dispensing emergency food
- Giving Health Care referrals
- Providing employment readiness training
- Administering short-term case management
- Providing transportation services
We have several community outreach programs, including:
- Employment Resources-Career Development Center – Providing workshops and information for those entering the workforce for the first time.
- Prison Fellowship – Exhorts and assists prisoners, ex-prisoners, and their families through evangelism, instruction, and visitation.
- Transportation - Access to immediate transportation services for elderly and physically challenged individuals by providing bus tokens and taxi coupons.
For more informaiton about Community Service, please contact 310.330.8000 ext. 3256.