21 Day Financial Fast
We are going on a financial fast to be set free from bondage in our lives, to avoid financial drama, to be set free from a mindset of consumption, to create a better financial future, to have peace in your finances, to become a better steward of what God has blessed you with.
- Start each day with P.A.Y. (Pray, Act, Yield). Every morning you pray, act on the pledge to do better with your finances, and yield to God's Will.
- Get an accountability partner.
- Read daily financial bible passage (sent to you via text).
- Highlight and write down what you get from the passage in a journal.
- Only use cash to make purchases.
- Do not eat out.
- Buy only what you need.
- Review progress with your accountability partner two times per week.
- Why a Financial Fast? To be set free from bondage in our lives.
- Fasting for a better financial life, be set free from constantly consuming & invest more.
- Fasting to avoid Financial Drama, creditors calling, robbing Peter to pay Paul.
- Fasting for Financial Peace. To sleep well at night and relieve worry & anxiety.
- Start each day with P.A.Y. = Pray, Apply Scripture, Yield to God’s will (This process will pay dividends higher that you could ever expect!)
- Journal daily.
- Highlight Bible Passages that speak to you and apply them.
- Make sure you have an accountability partner that you talk to at least twice a week.
- Review Progress.
Text "financialfast" to 31996 for daily text reminders
Download the Financial Fast Workbook below