21 Day Financial Fast
Journey with us as we embark on a 21 Day Financial Fast led by Bishop Ulmer & Pastor George Thompson.
Why a Financial Fast?
We are going on a financial fast to be set free from bondage in our lives, to avoid financial drama, to be set free from a mindset of consumption, to create a better financial future, to have peace in your finances, to become a better steward of what God has blessed you with.
What do I have to do?
- Start each day with P.A.Y. (Pray, Act, Yield). Every morning you pray, act on the pledge to do better with your finances, and yield to God's Will.
- Get an accountability partner.
- Read daily financial bible passage (sent to you via text).
- Highlight and write down what you get from the passage in a journal.
- Only use cash to make purchases.
- Do not eat out.
- Buy only what you need.
- Review progress with your accountability partner two times per week.
Below are the daily scripture readings for the FCBC Financial Fast. We encourage you to download and print the attached documents. They were created to help you organize your finances, keep track of what God is saying to you, and get you on the steps to financial freedom.
Daily Scritpure Readings
- Day 1 - Psalms 24
- Day 2 - Proverbs 13:22
- Day 3 - Proverbs 14:15
- Day 4 - John 10:1-18
- Day 5 - Proverbs 18:21
- Day 6 - Luke 14:28
- Day 7 - 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Day 8 - Proverbs 27:23
- Day 9 & 10 - Romans 13:28 & Proverbs 22:7
- Day 11 & 12 - Matthew 25:24-29 & Proverbs 21:5
- Day 13 - Proverbs 21:20
- Day 14 - Proverbs 28:20
- Day 15 - Luke 6:10
- Day 16 & 17 - Luke 14:28-30 & Psalms 115:16
- Day 18 - 1 Peter 4:10
- Day 19 & 20 - Matthew 19:4 & Luke 6:38
- Day 21 - Ephesians 1:11-12 & Jeremiah 29:11