Reading the Bible is an important part of learning the Word of God. We encourage all of our J.A.M Kids to read the bible every day!
What will you need?
- S.O.A.P. Reading Plan
- Journal, notepad or composition book
What are your steps?
- Step 1 - Find your Scriputre for today in the S.O.A.P. Reading Plan.
- Step 2 - Read today's passage.
- Step 3 - Write in your notebook.
What do you write?
- Scripture - Write down one scripture from your reading.
- Observation - Write down what is happening in the scripture.
- Application - Write down what God is saying to you. What is He showing you?
- Prayer - What a short prayer about what God has shown you.
(S) Scritpure - Psalm 23:1 - "The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want."
(O) Observation - Because the Lord is my shepherd, I have everything I need.
(A) Application - I don't have to worry about anything, because God watches over me.
(P) Prayer - God, thank you for watching over me and giving me everything I need.
You can download the monthly SOAP below.