- To provide Faithful Central and the community with trained, Christian married couples whose gift is to model their marriage after Christ, help couples determine their readiness for marriage, and support/enrich their marriage.
- To minister from the Word of God, and serve as mentors to married and premarital couples in need of ministry and/or care giving.
- To serve as a Christ-centered Ministry founded primarily upon Hebrews 10:24-25; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 4:11-16; 2 Corithians 1:3-7 and 2 Timothy 2:3
- To mentor couples as part of the Champion Counseling Center at Faithful Central Bible Church.
How we accomplish our mission:
- Mentor premarital and married couples in a caring manner that teaches them that they can work through their issues and learn to walk with Christ in victory.
- Offer workshops, seminars, discipleship groups, and conferences focused on premarital and married couples' issues.
- Provide referral support for couples who are hurting and need professional, Christian support.
- Offer no-cost biblically based peer mentoring to Faithful Central members and the community.
To enroll in the Marriage Prep Workshop (premarital couples) or find out about Marriage Mentors (married couples), please contact Charline Stanley at 310.330.8000 ext.3253 or email@example.com.