Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. --3 John 1:2 NKJV
Stewardship is based on the belief that God is the true and ultimate owner of each person's possessions, and that one is accountable to God for the acceptable care and use of those possessions. Stewardship also refers to Christian accountability and ethics that embodies responsible planning and management of resources of what God has entrusted us with.
Being a faithful steward over all that we do (finances, career, family, friendships, and spiritual gifts) is not an easy task. As Christians, the glory crown comes with a price and we have to count the cost for all that we are doing. Every step requires discipline and tremendous sacrifice.
In order for us to grow spiritually and stretch our faith, it takes endurance and pressing through our circumstances combined with careful planning and organizing.
The Stewardship ministry has great opportunity for you to demonstrate your commitment to being a faithful steward over all areas of your life. It is important that we learn to discipline our minds, body & spirit every minute of the day.
June 2013 –Wealth Conference – 4-Day Seminars related to Financial Literacy, Money Management, & Professional Development.
October 15, 22 & 29 – Every Tuesday in the Month from 7-8:30pm – Stewardship Discipleship Workshops Weekly workshop designed to walk you through the principles of financial success.
Solution Saturday is November 3 – Solution Saturday from 10am – 3pm
Join us every 1st Saturday of the month (excluding December) for classes scheduled every hour designed to help you get on track.
- Run your Credit and get your financial GPA up so you can buy that home or start that business.
- Learn how to eliminate all of your debt and live debt free.
- Set up your household budget and learn how to stick with it so you can save and invest in your future.
- Business Startup will help you figure out if you have what it takes to run a business.
- Retirement, Loan Modifications, Legal Counsel, & Job Prep classes. What else do you need?
- All Free! Don't pass up an opportunity to plan, grow, & succeed for FREE.
We're on your team!
Your Faithful Stewardship Champions
For more information, contact Dannete Wilkerson at 310.330.8000 ext. 3261 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.